Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thailand Day One

I didn't have much access to proper computermabobs, so I'll do this a bit at a time as I have free moments. I'll start quite simply by the first few things I learnt on my first day in Thailand


Some things I have learnt in 6 hours in Thailand. 

1) A smile will get you 86% of the way anywhere.
2) The fourth floor of the MBK could turn even a root vegetable into a fully functioning smartphone.
3) We have much to learn from this poor, second world country about basic courtesy and manners. To each other as well as customer service environments
4) See above also for fast food
5) If carnal fulfillment is your bag, this is the place for you. Laminated illustrated price lists even in the taxis
6) I know you all said, but OMG IT'S HOT. In a muggy, fuggy, you feel like you're wrapped in a duvet next to a log fire kind of way. 

And that is in the evening. 

I shall expand and add to the above in blog form when I have time

No comments:

Post a Comment